- Eligibility: AnyLuckyDay is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), and Canada and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Any Lucky Day, its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of a Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Giveaways are sponsored by Any Lucky Day and its partnering companies. 5151 Park Ave, Fairfield, CT 06824 ("Sponsor").
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The start and end times/dates (the "Entry Period") are located on the applicable Giveaway page.
- Giveaway Entry/Submission: Follow the directions on the applicable Giveaway page in order to submit an entry. The use of any agencies or automated software or attempting to enter with multiple email accounts or from different IP addresses to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. The prize value and the number of prize winners will depend upon on the number of eligible entries received. AnyLuckyDay.com reserves the right to change the number of winners and the prizes offered on a draw by draw basis which would then alter the total amount of winnings per winner and the odds of winning. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.
- Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may or may not be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. You must respond to the winning notification within 7 days of it being sent. If a potential winner fails to reply and/or sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) (and their retail values) are located on the applicable Giveaway page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor is not liable for lost, late, stolen, defaced, mutilated, illegible, delayed, or misdirected entries, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, human error, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, or damaged entries, delayed computer transmission which may limit a user's ability to participate in the contests in any way, even if caused by the negligence of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or the technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, software or hardware equipment, failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participation with these contests. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of these giveaways), the giveaways are not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, the Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contests.
- Third-Party Links: The Sponsor may contain links to third-party web sites or content not under its control or operation. We provide any such links only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We may display or provide advertising, news and information published by various third-party providers. Use of any third-party content may be conditioned upon terms and conditions as provided, from time to time, by such third-party providers.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Giveaway Results: To find the name of a winner, you can view the Past Contests page for details.
- Sponsorship Restrictions: AnyLuckyDay will not endorse or promote anything illegal, adult, drug/alcohol related. AnyLuckyDay reserves the right to refuse the promotion of any sponsor for any reason. In the case of a paying sponsor, all money we be fully refunded if the decision is made not to promote that sponsor.
The legalese of these policies tends to be very long and boring. Before we get into all the technical jargon, let's just get a few things clear:
1) We will never, ever, under any circumstance, sell or share your information. We promise. Now that you've had a sigh of relief knowing your information is safe, please feel free to post comments or write to us.
3) If you win a contest, we will collect information from you in order to process your winnings. Once again this information will not be shared or sold.
Now here's the good stuff:
What information do we collect?
We collect information (name and email address) from you when you comment on our website or subscribe to our newsletter. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process winnings
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product you have won.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for your account will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the 'Edit My Information' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Links to Third Party Sites